Saturday, 6 July 2013

Wish, Want, Need.

It's ok to build an entire outfit around a clutch bag right? I've been obsessed with the minimalistic gorgeousness of Givenchy's pouches ever since I saw Charlotte from The Fashion Guitar styling her black one to perfection (see here and here). Harrods recently had a Summer preview sale so I seized the moment and snapped up the blue version (seen below) at 30% off. I literally got the last one in stock and although I bought it online, the very kind lady on the e-commerce team raced to the shop floor to pick it up for me - thank you Harrods!

Now I've got the bag, this is the look I've been dreaming about to go with it. 
Leather shorts are a city staple and I love this silver pair from OAK. Team them with a luxurious, silk shirt from Equipment and a pair of simple strap sandals like these from Alexander Wang and you are summer-ready. Add a pair of Erdem shades and an iconic skull bracelet from McQueen and you are, quite frankly, too cool for school in my eyes. Ahh, 1 piece down, 5 to go!


Antigona large pouch/Givenchy, Reese striped silk shirt/Equipment, Metallic leather shorts/Oak,
Silver skull bracelet/Alexander McQueen, Cat eye sunglasses/Erdem, Antonia leather sandals/Alexander Wang

Don't forget to start following me on Bloglovin' now that Google Reader is no more! Or for more regular updates follow me on Twitter or Instagram by clicking below xx

Twitter - Bloglovin - Tumblr - Instagram -

1 comment:

sammie said...

perfect look :) i think it's fun to create a whole outfit around one accessorie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...