Tuesday, 19 March 2013

My favourite fashion bloggers.

 I remember the very first time I stumbled upon The Blonde Salad. 
"Fashion blogging? What is this?? Oh my god, she's got Cartier Love bangles and Isabel Marant shoes and..."
 I was gripped. 
I trawled through Chiara's archive (for what felt like hours) making mental notes of what she wore in different cities around the world, on the beach, to a house party... 
If you're still with me, you're probably thinking "Sophie, you're a saddo, get a life" but honestly, this is the nature of reading blogs...they become addictive. And it isn't just me. I've spoken to a few friends and we're all amazed that something has actually replaced the Daily Mail Online, giving us our daily dose of glamour, escapism and most importantly...fashion.

SO, I thought it was about time I did a little post on the bloggers that I love. 
There are all sorts of different fashion bloggers out there. In this post, I'm focussing purely on the type that post regularly (mostly daily) about what they're wearing. There are a gazillion others that I follow but these are the girls I look to for daily doses of inspiration. On the whole, they mostly mix high street with designer so they aren't completely unobtainable :) BONUS.

For: A completely eclectic mix of fashion. Sometimes preppy, sometimes couture and getting more and more eccentric I swear...
Think: A young Anna Dello Russo.

For: Practical but beautiful fashion. She mostly wears high street separates with the occasional Acne boot. Lots of Zara.
Think: Girl next door. A brunette Sienna Miller.

For: Glossy, well put-together "ensembles". Always preened to perfection and in Louboutins. Insane collection of hats.
Think: A cross between Lauren Conrad and Victoria Beckham.

For: Hippie Aussie cool. Model off-duty. And those legs.
Think: Gemma Ward.

For: Young, affordable and eclectic fashion. Scandinavian blonde bombshell.
Think: A young Diane Kruger.


For: LA nonchalance. Beanies, prints, Isabel Marant and Celine.
Think: An uber glossy Jessica Alba.

For: Actual sex on legs. High street Goddess often found in Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Great hair and make up too.
Think: A 90's supermodel beauty i.e. Cindy Crawford.

The easiest way to keep track of these lovely ladies is by following them on Bloglovin. If you're not familiar with this amazing platform (it stores all your favourite blogs in one place), I would recommend clicking here and creating an account pronto!
If it's me you fancy following...well thank you!...please click below... :)

Twitter - Bloglovin - Tumblr - Instagram -

9 comments:

Francesca Giusti said...

love tuula and kenza and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow
you!

Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be
so glad :D

Kisses

http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

sincerelyval said...

Great post!
http://www.sincerelyval.com

Heidi Tuominen said...

Jag gillar att Kenza! HIh, just pulling of my swedish skills. :D But yeah, from those blogs, C.F is my favorite! :) xx

Please go ahead and read my newest article on

www.searchingforLBD.com

Leftbanked said...

great blogs!! I LOVE Kenza :D

Tamsin Wong said...

thank you for this - I've been trying to find some good fashion blogs to follow!


tamsinamy.blogspot.co.uk

Sophie Danks said...

Haha you're welcome!

Sophie Danks said...

Thank you lovely :)

JACK said...

Thanks for sharing the photes, and I also have something wonderful to share! Leather Jacket Sale

Kate said...

Some good names! I, like you, also got gripped from just one blog about 2-3 years ago and now I follow in excess of 30 fashion blogs for my daily dose of clothes and inspiration.

For me, it all started with Karla of karlascloset.com. Currently the girl that I think has the best style is Anni of fashionhippieloves.com. Another notable, and slightly oddball one is Julietta of Maffashion at madamejulietta.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...